CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE AGENCY THAT PROMISES TO CONNECT YOU WITH YOUR FUTURE CAREER AS A NURSE IN THE UK.
Nurses Now is part of the Agincare Group, a very successful and respected national provider of residential, domiciliary and live in care services across the UK. With a reputation like ours, it means that you can apply with confidence and expect the best possible help and guidance. We have over 30 years of health and social care sector experience that guarantees a professional service based on experience.
HAVE YOU THE RIGHT STUFF?
- A recognised General Nursing (adults) qualification – completed and certificated.
- EITHER - NMC PIN registered
- OR - NMC PRN applied and a willingness to work as a Care Worker whilst awaiting NMC PIN registration
- OR - a willingness to apply for NMC PIN registration immediately and work as a Care Worker
- Intermediary English language skills both spoken and written
- A willingness to live and work in the UK
- A willingness to undertake training
- A willingness to undertake all duties as specified in the job description, including supporting people with personal care and hygiene.
- A caring, flexible and determined approach
Nurses now is closely affliated to Agincare one of the largest independent care providers in the UK. While waiting for NMC PIN registration we are able to provide full time or temporary interim care work.